Friday, February 1, 2008

Where's the sun?

Will the snow ever melt? It feels like the longest winter of my life. I am so tired of scraping the windows on my car, getting stuck in my own driveway, having a wet stinky dog in the house, being cold, bundling up, driving on slick roads, get the picture. I am ready for the warm weather.

We had a pretty big storm on Sunday and Monday, there was ALOT of snow. They closed the highway between Blanding and Monticello for awhile. I didn't leave the house for 2 days (with one exception, I went to rescue my mom, whose car was stuck in her own driveway). I thought there was alot of snow in Blanding. Then I went to work in Monticello. Holy cow, they got burried. I'll have to take some pictures next week.

Here are some pictures of snow around our house. The sun did come out for awhile yesterday and melted quite a bit of snow off the roads and such.

Snow falling off our roof.

View from our front door.

The deck.

Our backyard, and swing set.

3 comments:

Rapp Family said...

Hey Erin!

It was so good to hear from you. Your kids are just darling. I can't believe how cute they are, but I'm not surprised with such a cute mom. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I added your link to our blog, so I'll check in on you guys periodically. Take care and tell everyone hi for me!
Mandi

Kelli said...

Erin--So much snow!!! yikes, sorry about the dog.

You can put more than 5 pictures on a post, you have to download 5 and then hit the picture button on the post again and download another 5. Did I explain that okay?

Good luck in the snow

Anonymous said...

Erin -

Found your blog! I can't believe how much snow good ol' Blanding has... You have a beautiful family! What are you guys up to now?? Take Care!!!