Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Dental Hygienist at San Juan Dental
2. Teller at Zions Bank
3. Front Desk Clerk at Comfort Inn
4. Pharmacy Tech at San Juan Pharmacy

Four movies I have, or would watch over and over again:
(This is kind of hard, there's lots of movies I love)
1. Fools Rush In
2. Annie and Savannah Smiles (childhood favorites)
3. On Golden Pond
4. Anything with Owen Wilson

Four places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City
2. Blanding
3. Cedar City
4. Orem

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Candy (great for a dental hygienist)
2. Ham and cream potatoes (another childhood favorite ...mmmmm)
3. Smoothies, popsicles, snow cones (not ice cream as much)
4. Training Table (mmm..mmm..good)

Four places I would rather be:
1. Somewhere warm, with no snow
2. On Vacation
3. Close to my siblings
4. With Javan

Four thing I am looking forward to in 2008
1. A new baby
2. Lake Powell
3. Camping
4. Garden tomatoes

Four friends I tag
1. Kelli
2. Adalia
3. & 4. I think the rest have been tagged with one similar so you can do it if you choose.

1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Owen Wilson! What? I am not a fan. I can't get past the nose. I didn't know you were a tec at the pharmacy.