Monday, April 21, 2008

Girl'sTrip

Wow! What a fun weekend. On April 11-13, I went up to SLC with 4 of my friends from high school. It was so much fun. We met up on Friday night and went to dinner at the Olive Garden, it was really busy and we were there for about 3 hours, but it was fun. I think the tables next to us thought we were drunk because we were laughing so much and being loud.


That night we stayed up until 5 a.m. looking at old pictures from high school and remembering old times and catching up. I feel bad for the rooms next to ours because I don't think we were very quite. We woke up and got ready just in time for our pedicures at noon. We went to the Skin Science Institute (?) where Javan's sister Natalee is going to school. It was fun, I have never had a pedicure.



We spent the rest of the day shopping and hanging out and then that evening we went to a melodrama at the Desert Star in Salt Lake. It was great. Since we stayed up to late the night before we were all exhausted and went straight to bed.
Here is a picture of all of us the next morning, looking really good.


Here is Cyndi (Singer) Fielding, Nicole Ivins, Heather Jensen, Lisa (Johnson) Young, and Me!

It was a really fun weekend. I can't wait until next year. Thanks girls!

1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

How fun! You have inspired me to plan a girls weekend!