Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

We had a cookout at our house with all the grandparents and a few of Ryan's cousins for his birthday. Of course he didn't know what was going on, but we had a good time.

I made him a rubber ducky cake. He couldn't wait to taste it, he got a little sneak preview before the party.


Some of the party guests. I should have got a picture with everyone, oops!
Food + Family = Good times!


Ryan had lots of help from his siblings and cousins in opening his presents. I think they all opened one and he didn't open any. He got lots of really cute and fun toys. Thank you everyone for the gifts!


Even with all his new, cool toys, he was most fascinated with this red bow.


Riding on his new bike.


The birthday boy and the kids, getting ready for the cake.


And here it is. "Do I get to touch it now?"


"Mmmm, that tastes pretty good."


"I think I'll dig in a little more and see what's inside."


"I like yours too Cruise"


"Man that is good!"


We had a fun little party. Ryan was pretty ticked about his hat a first but he couldn't figure out how to get it off and then when the cake came he forgot all about it. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us.

Happy Birthday Ry Guy! We love you!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

I can't believe Ryan is one already. That is the cutest cake ever, I love it. Happy Birthday!

Amber Jensen said...

CUTE BOY! That looks like you had quite a crew there.

Adalia said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!! Cute cake thanks for undertaking a papa search with me.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Whatever! He can't be 1! Wow. Why do kids have to grow up so dang fast? Good job on the cake. It looks like it took quite a while.