But, on September 19, Ethan lost his first tooth. He has been waiting soooo long. Even in Kindergarten when other kids in his class were losing teeth he was wondering when it would be his turn. Finally his first tooth got loose and he couldn't leave it alone. He asked me to help him pull it out. I tried a few times holding it with a tissue be couldn't get it and then he wouldn't let me touch it again. So a few days later I told him I just wanted to wiggle it and he let me, then I told him "On the count of 5 I'm going to flick it." So I counted 1, 2, 3,....flick. Out it came. He was kind of laying back so the tooth shot back into his mouth, I grabbed his head and flinged him forward so he wouldn't swallow the tooth. He was a little mad that I tricked him but super happy and proud that his tooth was finally out. That night he put his tooth under his pillow and was beyond happy in the morning to find that the Tooth Fairy left him $5! (The Tooth Fairy knows his mom likes teeth!) His next tooth is getting loose now so it won't be far behind.
Ethan also played flag football this fall. He really enjoyed it but was a little intimidated cause he was the smallest guy on his team. He had a good time though, and did a great job. (I could never remember to bring my camera so the pictures aren't very good.)
1 comment:
Oh...sadness, he is growing up! I think they look so cute with their little missing teeth and what a lucky kid, he has a very generous tooth fairy!
Post a Comment