Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jackiepalooza

My brother Nathan got engaged to a sweet girl named Jackie. While some members of the family had had the chance to meet her, others of us had not. And since Amber and I were both going to be in the Salt Lake area the same weekend for Heather's wedding we decided to have a "Halls Family Day" to meet Jackie.

On a side note, I can't find my pictures of Heather's wedding anywhere. It was a beautiful day, and we are so happy for Heather and Kent. Just wish I had some pictures to show off.

Anyway, to start off Jackiepalooza we took the kids to a bouncy house place. They all had a blast.
We could hardly get them to leave.


They all just ran around like crazy people.


And had a great day with their cousins.


Grandpa Craig, Michele, and Nate having a great time.


Michael was having a great time too.


After the bouncy house we headed to Michael and Michele's house. We had a delicious dinner and then Michele put us all to working assembling teacher appreciation gifts for the school. Even the guys got to help.


We did a little wrestling.


Nate and Ledger were having a good time.


The WHOLE family.


I can't believe I didn't get a picture of our guest of honor all by herself. Anyway, we're so excited to have Jackie as part of our family. Hope you can handle us. Welcome to the family Jackie!

1 comment:

Amber Jensen said...

Fun times!! Happy to have you join the family Jackie!!