Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Ethan!

Because our house has been torn apart from the remodel, and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant, Ethan kind of had a low-key birthday this year.  We went out to eat as a family for dinner and came home and opened presents. 
He got lots of fun presents.

And Grandma and Grandpa gave him the present he wanted most of all.  A remote control monster truck. 
Ryan was hoping he could help open some presents.

The next night we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Halls' house for cake and ice cream.

Blowing out the candles.
 I can't believe I have an 8 year old.  Ethan is a pretty good boy most of the time.  He has been so helpful with the remodel and helping me get things ready for the baby.  He loves to lay by me and put his hand on my belly and feel the baby move.  He's going to be a good big brother. I love you so much Bud.

Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Halls Huddle said...

What? You're 8 1/2 months pregnant again? It took me a minute to realize those were pictures from last year. If not, you're hiding your pregnancy pretty darn well!