I don't know how happy it was. Ally would only let me put on part of her costume and then she wouldn't stand up by herself to let me take any pictures. She was a pretty sassy cowgirl, but cute none the less. Next year it is my goal to get a good Halloween picture.
3 comments:
Seriously! Why don't kids like dressing up and taking pictures? We sure like dressing them up! And the kids turned out really cute!
I can not believe how much she looks like you Erin - adorable!
Forgive me for doing it this way, but I can't seem to remember to bring this poem for you at work, so here it is.
As long as there are little boys
for mischief and mud pies,
for charming you,
and coaxing lullabies,
as long as there are the
BOYS
so busy everywhere,
your world is sure to be
a happy, loving place to share.
Does that sound right? Is that the one you wanted? Let me know.
Post a Comment