Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Very serious injuries



While Ally was helping my clean out the storage room down stairs she dropped a can of soup on her toe. Poor little toe. It was quite traumatic. This picture was taken a few days after so it has scabbed over. But her whole toe was red and sore, and she didn't forget it for a very long time. Now her toe has a little scar and she still thinks it's an owee and tells us about it about 10 times a day.

Then I was cleaning up an unfortunate accident in the bathroom with Ally and Ashlynn, I'll spare you the details, when Ethan decided to whittle a stick with a sharp knife. He just about cut off his finger tip. It was a bleeder. I took Ally to the doctor a week later for something else and showed Dr. Fisher becuase it wasn't healing very fast. He said he would have put some stitches in it if I would have brought him in, just to keep the finger tip alive. Great! Well, it's healed up quite nicely and Ethan is proud to have a scar like daddy's.

1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Yea a post! Poor children! That is kind of funny that Ethan is proud of his scar!