Tuesday, December 11, 2007

F. DeVere Halls






Franklin DeVere Halls was born on December 4, 1916 and died on December 4, 2007, his 91st birthday. He was survived by his four children, Kathy (Jim), Gary (Donna), Craig (Debra), and Max (Tami), 12 grandchilren, and 25 great grandchildren, brothers Bill and Keith, and sister Sally. He is preceeded in death by his parents, Frank and Lizzy Halls, brother Sam, and wife Margaret Bronson. Devere lived his life ranching, first with his father and then with his son Gary. He loved riding horses and being out on the range with his cattle. He loved his family and visits from the kids and grandkids. He was involved in the Lyon's club and enjoyed attending their functions. He love to read, and eat whatever Grandma wanted to feed him. We will miss you Grandpa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin-
I was sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

Kelli

JaNae Briggs said...

I remember when I was in elementry school and your grandparents lived down the street from the school I use to stop by there house and your grandparents would give me pennies to use on there gum ball machine. He always treated me like I was one of his grandkids. I will miss him.