Both Amber and Michael's families got Wii's. We had so much fun playing them together. We had tournaments, rivalries, and all sorts of fun. The question is how long can we go without one of our own?
I guess I only got pictures of the boxing. I know the pictures aren't that exciting to look at, but man, was it fun!
I know what you mean. Tige and Julie just had to bring Guitar Hero, then what do you know, now Matt and JaNae have one. Funny how that works. I have heard the Wii is fun. I have heard people have lost weight playing it. That makes me think I want one!
1 comment:
I know what you mean. Tige and Julie just had to bring Guitar Hero, then what do you know, now Matt and JaNae have one. Funny how that works. I have heard the Wii is fun. I have heard people have lost weight playing it. That makes me think I want one!
Post a Comment