Monday, July 21, 2008

Ally and Havyn

My sister Amber and her family were home visiting for a couple of weeks before they moved to Hawaii (they left yesterday, so sad). Her little girl Havyn and Ally are the best of friends. They are so funny and cute together. They don't get to see each other very often though so I was fun that they could spend a couple weeks together.

They did get into some trouble together, I guess they were egging each other on. Here are a couple of pictures of when they got into Grandma's lotion. Ally loves to take baths, especially at Grandma's so maybe this was just a way for them to make us give them a bath. Little stinkers.




I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of Ethan and Cole (Amber's son). They were good little buddies too. I think they must have ridden the 4-wheeler's for at least 4 or 5 hours a day. They got really good at spinning donuts. We're sad they had to leave. We had a really fun time while they were here, but we're excited to go visit them in Hawaii.

No comments: