Monday, July 21, 2008

Jericho Road

Jerico Road came to Blanding for our Youth Conference. We have a connection with one of the guys, Dave. My brother David married Tiffany, whose brother is Dave Kimball in Jericho Road. So anyway, my dad contacted them to come down and perform for youth conference. On Thursday night the did a fireside where each of the guys spoke and the sang songs in between, it was really good. The next night was the concert, the whole communtity was invited so we all went. It was good as well. It was kind of windy and rained for a minute but we still had a good time.

Here is Jericho Road in concert. I don't know why I waited until dark to take a picture of them, cause now you can't see them. I'm pretty smart these days.


Here we are eating ice cream with Jericho Road after the concert. This picture was kind of an inside joke with Javan and I, but I thought I would include it so you would all know that I hang out the famous people. Just kidding.

No comments: