Well it was a very disappointing and sad day. I don't know why but I guess I just had my heart set on having this baby early, I am so tired and worn out. So today at my doctor's appointment when he checked me and said I wasn't progressing or even doing anything and that he wouldn't do anything for 2 more weeks I was very sad. I know technically I am only 36 weeks but I measure so big I thought he might like to help me out. So it looks like we will be having the baby the first week in September, which is what I have been planning all along. I guess I just shouldn't get my hopes up like that again, I'm not the doctor, or the baby.
2 comments:
The worst, your belly looks gigantic (I'm not trying to sound rude)-I feel so bad for you. Hopefully he is small, but from the looks of your belly I'd say he's a big baby or you should have been induced. Hang in there!! You still look great. :)
I can't remember if it is this week or next you don't come back to work. If I don't see you until you come back I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy, and what you decide to name him.
Post a Comment