Monday, August 11, 2008

Dentist Appointments

I brought Ethan and Ally over to the dentist office to have their check-ups last week. The is Ethan's 3 time and Ally's first. I'd just like to remind everyone that on Ethan's 1st appointment he wouldn't open his mouth and we didn't get anything accomplished. On the second appointment he threw up all over my mom, me and the floor. This time he did much better we got most of what we needed to done without hassle until it was time for flouride and x-rays. Then we had to wait for Javan so Ethan could sit on his lap for pictures. Such a stinker.


Ally on the other hand was a perfect angel. She didn't make a peep the whole time. She had a smile on her face and cooperated with everything I needed her to do. What a good girl.


Letting Dr. Miller count her teeth.

No comments: