I can't believe how quickly 3 months has past already. I am sad that Ryan's little life is just whizzing by. He gets bigger by the day. He is such a sweet boy (if you ask me, Javan might tell you something different). He's pretty happy most of the time, and loves to smile when you look at him. Unless I'm trying to get a picture of it. He is cooing more and more. Nothing is more precious than the sweet sounds of babies. I love it. He does have one downfall, and that's the blowouts. This started in Hawaii and has not let up. I have to pack one or two extra outfits everywhere we go because inevitably he will poop all up his back. Oh the frustration, and the laundry. We have all become pretty efficient at removing his clothes without getting poop all over his head. Yes, that's a skill.
Here's my little fat man. I don't take him in for a well baby check this month but I'm sure he's up to 15 lbs by now.

All strapped in and ready to go.
His hair is really coming in fast, and boy is it thick.
Here's a little clip of Ryan talking tonight.
1 comment:
what a cute little suit Ryan was blessed in. And I love the hair. Seriously what does he eat to make his hair grow like that?
Post a Comment