Okay! So Ryan is 5 months old. Holy cow, my sister-in-law Crystal just had a baby (I keep forgetting to take pictures of him to post.) and Ryan now seems like a giant. I can't believe how quickly time passes. Ryan is growing so fast and he is such a big kid. He is already wearing clothes that Ethan wore when he was 8 or 9 months old. He is still waking up once or twice during the night to eat. But seems to be crying a little less, which is good. Javan has had to take care of him during the night while I was sick so I am happy that he is acting a little nicer.
He is getting better at holding himself up but still can't sit unassisted. He is so soft and squishy, I love to kiss on him.
He has rolled over once from his belly to back. I've been trying to get him to go from his back to belly, but he hasn't conquered it yet. He will spin a circle on the floor trying though.
These were their Christmas outfits and I forgot to take a picture of them on that day. Pretty cute.
This was the best treat he's had so far. He was so excited, his legs were racing. Then he would drop it and just scream cause it wasn't in his hand. The second we gave it back to him he would stop. He loves his sweets, just like him mom. These smarties suckers are the best for little kids because they aren't sticky and if they don't finish it just set it on the counter and it will dry out. This one should last Ryan quite a while.Ally and Ryan after the bath. Ally loves to help take care of Ryan, she is a good helper.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's so cute. He doesn't even look anything like he did when you were here. :(
Cute kids!! What happened to your eye?
Cute! I hope you and your eye are feeling better.
It is amazing how quickly they grow up! I love all the fat rolls! I am sorry to hear about your eye. Heather was telling me about it. Let me know if you need me to help with your kids. Good luck!
Hey Erin, I've been slackin lately. I've been meaning to send you an invite to my blog. I always enjoy reading your blog. Send me your email address adriennenielson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment