Looks like you had a fun-filled birthday party. You are such a creative mom, and I have got to have you show me how you do Ally's hair! Tell Ethan Happy Birthday!
Cute memory slide show. It makes me feel even worse that I still haven't posted about Mason's birthday this month. I have to scan pictures in...you know from the old days before digital :) I will have to get on that before our next b-day in March.
4 comments:
What a cute little man! I love the picture of him standing defiantly inside the construction cones...that is just his personality. Loved it!
Looks like you had a fun-filled birthday party. You are such a creative mom, and I have got to have you show me how you do Ally's hair! Tell Ethan Happy Birthday!
Very cute pictures. I love the one with him and Javan in Camo. I didn't know your eye would turn out to be so bad! That stinks!
Cute memory slide show. It makes me feel even worse that I still haven't posted about Mason's birthday this month. I have to scan pictures in...you know from the old days before digital :) I will have to get on that before our next b-day in March.
Post a Comment