Friday, April 24, 2009

Ally's Preschool Graduation

Ally has been attending preschool at CEU this year. It's taught by the students that are doing the early childhood education degree. She still has two more years of preschool before starting kindergarten so I thought we would start off easy this year. Every morning she would ask if she had school and I would say "yes or no" depending on what day of the week it was. Every time I said "yes" she would say she didn't want to go to school, and every time I said "no" she was mad because she couldn't go. (Typical girl, I guess.) Sometimes I left her crying with her teachers but each time I went to pick her up she was so happy and excited to show me what they had done that day. Most days she had her shoes off and had just made herself right at home.

Anyway, they had their little graduation this week. They had these cute little hats and gowns for the kids to wear, I only had to take Ally's up about 8 inches, she is such a little peanut. She was being a stinker and didn't want her picture taken but she looked so cute I made her do it anyway.


Ally with the preschool supervisor Mrs. Stubbs. Mrs. Stubbs told me that Ally was her little assistant. She said Ally followed her around everyday or made sure she was close by when they were working on projects.


Walking down the isle. She got to be first because she had to hold Mrs. Stubbs hand.


With her fancy diploma after graduation.


Group shot after graduation. Javan was too embarrassed to get in the picture with us. It was a big day for Ally and she was so proud to have a few of her grandma's come to see her graduation.


Good job Ally! I love you!

3 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

She is such a mini Erin! So cute!

Adalia said...

That's awesome, she sure is a mini Erin.(by nate)

Kelli said...

That is so cute! Congrats Ally!!!