My kids have said some pretty comical things the last few days that I didn't want to forget, and that I thought some of you might enjoy hearing as well.
Yesterday I went to pick Ally up from primary and her Sunbeam teacher said she had to tell me something that Ally said during class. I was immediately worried about what inappropriate thing my daughter had said in church. But it turned out to be really cute, thank heavens.
Her teacher, Sister Black, said they were talking about the Garden of Eden and she told them that the first man and woman on earth was Adam and Eve. They continued talking about other things during the lesson and then at the end of class Sister Black asked, "Now who was the first man and woman?" Ally confidently replied, "Amber and Steve!"
For those of you who don't know, Amber and Steve are my sister and brother-in-law, whose names bear a striking resemblance to Adam and Eve. So there you go Amber and Steve, you should be proud.
Whenever my kids fight or hurt each other I always make them say they are sorry for what they did and give the other one a hug. Well today Ally was playing with Ethan's remote control Ninja Turtle car (his prized possession) and she forgot to turn it off when she was done. Later Ethan went to put it away and found that it had been left on. He was immediately upset and came into yell at Ally.
Ethan: "Ally, now the battery is dead, it's all your fault."
Ally: "I'm sorry Ethan, I'll give you a hug."
Ethan: huffing and puffing and stomping around
Ally: "Come here Ethan and I'll give you a hug."
The other day while bathing Ethan he looked up at me and said "Mom, what's a uvula?" Thank you Spongebob for teaching my child oral anatomy. I guess I'd rather him know uvula than some other words.
4 comments:
Ah, I love it, Steve got a good laugh out of this as well. Ally could you get any cuter?
So cute! I just love to hear the things kids say. The Amber and Steve comment was just too cute!
That's so funny. I have been laughing about that for 10 minutes. She's pretty awesome.(by nate)
Wow that is funny! Thanks for the laugh! I love Ally's hair in her graduation pictures! I need the secret on how to get her to sit while you curl it so cute!
Post a Comment