Ethan and Ally trying to catch a big one. Ally only lasts for a few minutes, then she's on to other things.
My cute family enjoying some fishing. Javan was looking at these picture with me and said "Why do I look so mean in the picture?" Hum, could it be that he complains every time I try and take a picture. Stinker.
Ethan reeling in a fish.
This is one of the fish Ethan caught. It swallowed the hook and died in its removal process, hence all the blood. So we got to keep that one. Ethan wanted to keep all the fish we caught and was upset with Javan when he would let them go. He kept saying "We only caught one fish." He wasn't going to count the ones we caught and released, only the ones we kept. He was a little confused.
Ally reeling in a big fish.
Ally wasn't even about to touch the fish once she reeled it in. I about had her talked into just holding the line so I could get a picture but then the fish started to move and scared her away. She put her hands behind her back just to be sure that we couldn't somehow trick her into touching it.
Since Ryan is on the move now I have to hold him all the time when we are out places so he won't get into things. He is such a wiggly little guy too. I took him for a little walk while everyone was fishing and sat him on my shoulders, he thought it was really fun to hit the top of my head and pull my hair. He's a stinker too.
Since we did keep the one fish we brought it home and cooked it for dinner. This Javan cleaning out it guts on the front lawn. Nice. Javan and Ethan are quite the little seafood lovers and quite enjoyed their grilled trout. Ally wouldn't even taste it. I already know that I don't like it.
Good times.
1 comment:
Looks like fun guys! Cant wait till you come out to visit!
Post a Comment