Friday, June 4, 2010

Ally's Preschool Graduation

This year Ally attended Tiny Tots preschool. She absolutely loved it. She asked everyday if she got to go to school that day. She learned so much and was always so excited to come home and show me her projects and tell me what they did in school. They had a little graduation on May 20th to end the school year.

Javan wasn't able to make it to the graduation so I was trying to take pictures with one had while taking some video with the other so Javan could see it. It was pretty tough, so I missed a lot of good photo ops and I didn't get very good pictures.

Ally waiting for graduation to start.


They sang a bunch of song that they learned during the year. I took lots of videos but can't get them to load. (I hate blogger, does anyone else have problems loading video?) Each kid chose a song that they sang by them selves. Ally sang a song about the colors in the rainbow. I didn't get a good picture or video. Dang it.


Recieving her diploma.


Ally and Keira, her best little buddy.


Ally after graduation with her diploma.


Ally with her teacher Lana.

5 comments:

Krazy Kirbys said...

I was so impressed to see you were taking pictures and video!! This slacker mom didn't take any!! Ally is such a sweetie, I have so much fun watching her! I am glad she will be in Keira's class again next fall!

Halls Huddle said...

I love that girl. She is so dang cute!!!!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Wow you have been busy! I love the box and bird! Ally looks really cute in her graduation gown. I think you got some great pictures.

Amber Jensen said...

Good job Ally cat! Such a cutie!

Annette said...

Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, Erin, but I just had to say how much Ally looks like you when you were young! So cute! My kids who are 24 and 22 also had Lana for a preschool teacher!