We've had a busy and fun filled month with Aidyn. When you're the youngest of four kids, there's not much down time. So Aidyn has gotten used to always being on the go, and being packed around. She's a good little baby and we've loved having her join our family. I thought the allure of a new baby would wear off after a few days or even weeks but it sure hasn't. The poor little baby can't get in a good nap because someone is always wanting to hold her. I had to start restricting when the kids could hold her, so she can rest and grow.
We've had lots of visitors and we've absolutely loved it. Aunt Michele was here, and Aunt Amber and her kids drove all the way from Las Cruces to come and see Aidyn. There's also been lots of friends and family bringing meals and gifts, and we're so thankful for the wonderful people we have in our lives.
 |
| 1 week old. Filling out the car seat a little better. |
 |
| Funny little faces. |
 |
| Relaxing with mom. I wish I could just sit here all day and hold her. |
 |
| Catching some ZZZZZ's on mommy's bed. |
 |
| I made Aidyn endure a little photo shoot for pictures for her announcement. |
 |
| Cute little bum. And her umbilical cord fell off today. |
 |
| Thinking about waking up for a little visit. |
At her 2 week check-up Aidyn weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20 inches long. She's already growing so fast. She almost gained a whole pound.
Since Ethan and Ally are gone to school most of the day, Ryan gets to spend lots of time with Aidyn and I. He loves to hold her. It usually only lasts for a few minutes at a time and he almost always wants a picture of the two of them. He's a good helper though, and loves to bring me diapers and burp towels when we need them.
 |
| Hanging out with Ryan. |
 |
| Baby Sloan, 3 months - Aidyn, 2 weeks |
 |
| Sweet baby. |
|
| |
| This is the cutest little face I have ever seen. Look at the little nose. |
|
|
 |
| Taking a little nap with Ethan. |
|
I took Aidyn to have some pictures done when she was 3 weeks old. They turned out so good. She was such a good baby and slept most of the time. Mmm, I just love her so much!
 |
| Hanging out with dad. Javan is just smitten with her. He's in trouble with 2 of the cutest girls in this whole world. |
On St. Patrick's day, we went to some sand dunes with Bayley and her kids. We didn't think Aidyn would have very much fun so she got to stay home with Grandma Debra.
 |
| We made sure she was all decked out in green though so she wouldn't get pinched. |
 |
| Aidyn, Heston, and Finley |
At one month old, Aidyn weighed 8 lbs 14 oz, and was 21 inches long. She's packing on the pounds.
 |
| So cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment