Ethan was scheduled to be baptized on March 3. Since we had family in town we decided to bless Aidyn that day as well. She was only 10 days old. It was a very spiritual and special day for our family. And an emotional day for mom. We are so proud of Ethan and his decision to be baptized and for the good choices he is making in his life. We give him a hard time and expect a lot from him, and he's a good boy who is trying hard to choose the right. We couldn't be more proud, or love him more. It was a big day for Javan as well, with 3 ordinances to perform, but he did an amazing job. I am so thankful to have a husband that honors his priesthood and is in tune with the spirit. I'm so proud of my little family. I love them so much.
My pictures didn't turn out the greatest. But we're glad we got some.
After the baptism and blessing, we had lunch in the cultural hall and let the kids run around and play.
| Javan was so excited to have more pictures taken. |
| Aidyn with Grandpa Craig and Grandma Debra |
| Aidyn with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Shan |
| Aidyn with Grandma Heather and Grandpa Glade |
She was tucked out after being passed around and loved on all morning. Her dress was still a little big, because I hadn't planned on blessing her at 10 days. But she looked so beautiful and sweet, and was an absolute angel.
I'm such proud and thankful mommy. And so blessed.


No comments:
Post a Comment