P.S. Just a little side note on Ally's attitude. The other night I was getting dinner ready and I put Ally's on a green plate. She looked at me and said "Why did you get me green?" Then pointed at her shirt and rolled her eyes and made this disgusted sound and said, "See, it's pink!" Like "Duh, mom, my dinner plate should match my shirt." Great.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Blowing Bubbles
I don't know about you other moms but blowing bubbles is not my favorite. It is so messy, and therefore an outdoor activity only. While I was planting flowers the other morning the kids were playing in the water and got all wet and decided they needed to take off their shirts and then they got the bubble stuff out. Just to see how big of a mess we could make. Oh well, it was outside, and finally a nice day for once.
Here is a little video clip of the bubble blowing. The look on Ally's face after she blows the first time is priceless. She has been giving quite a bit of attitude lately.
P.S. Just a little side note on Ally's attitude. The other night I was getting dinner ready and I put Ally's on a green plate. She looked at me and said "Why did you get me green?" Then pointed at her shirt and rolled her eyes and made this disgusted sound and said, "See, it's pink!" Like "Duh, mom, my dinner plate should match my shirt." Great.
P.S. Just a little side note on Ally's attitude. The other night I was getting dinner ready and I put Ally's on a green plate. She looked at me and said "Why did you get me green?" Then pointed at her shirt and rolled her eyes and made this disgusted sound and said, "See, it's pink!" Like "Duh, mom, my dinner plate should match my shirt." Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you had a pink plate. I can't wait for those moments.
Ethan,
I love you. I want to come to Grandma Shan's someday and see you. I really love playing with you. The videos of you are really cool.
Harper wanted to see the pics and videos and then he had to write a little message. I wish it would ever get warm here so we could play outside. It has been freezing.
Post a Comment