Here is a picture of me at 22 weeks. It feels like I am already huge. And for those of you who know how big I really get should be scared for me right now.
Your not big at all, you look good. Also lucky for you is that unlike me whose whole body gets pregnant fat, you just have a cute little belly. I love your shirt too!
You look so cute with your little belly! Cute new posts too. I can't believe Ethan is old enough to play T-ball. I will send you a family picture. Sorry its taken me so long.
It is a very cute belly! Not that I wasn't paying attention to the belly, but I love the decorations on the wall! Very cute. And cute little Ally on the stairs.
3 comments:
Your not big at all, you look good. Also lucky for you is that unlike me whose whole body gets pregnant fat, you just have a cute little belly. I love your shirt too!
You look so cute with your little belly! Cute new posts too. I can't believe Ethan is old enough to play T-ball. I will send you a family picture. Sorry its taken me so long.
It is a very cute belly! Not that I wasn't paying attention to the belly, but I love the decorations on the wall! Very cute. And cute little Ally on the stairs.
Post a Comment