Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks Ridge!

I decided to squeeze in a few more posts before I SQUEEZE out this baby.

I have a little patient, Ridge (whose mom now works at the office) that I love. He is always so cute and such a good boy. When he found out I was having a baby he drew this picture for me and brought it with him to his appointment. (You may have to click on it to enlarge so you can see better.)

I love it. I love how I am just huge in the picture (cause that's how I feel). Dr. Miller noticed that he was bigger than the rest too. I love to see kids perspective on things.

Then he knitted this hat for the baby. He entered in the fair too. I don't know if he won anything for it, but it sure is cute. And very sweet of him.


Thanks Ridge!!

5 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Ridge is such a funny kid! I hope you are doing ok. I don't even want to think about that stage of pregnancy yet.

Amber Jensen said...

Steve and I got quite the laugh from that picture. That is so funny! I know that is about how you feel towards the end of pregnancy though, I swore that there was never anyone as big as I was.

Mindi said...

What a sweet kid. Ok when I got on the blog, I swear the little baby on the counter was punching the belly....and I was thinking how weird.

Mindi said...

I know I'm typing like I'm retarded or something, sometime's I just have a hard time with commenting (of course Gaige would beg to differ). The little baby on your belly he drew is cute. I love the way little kids draw, it is so, so cute.

mags said...

it good to see you all via blog! I love all the pictures of blanding, i miss red dirt. and heat. can't wait to see the newest shumway!