Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we ate over at Javan's mom's house. As usual the spread was amazing and delicious. We all stuffed ourselves to the brim (or more). We had a good time until we were so full we couldn't move. It actually snowed on Thanksgiving day, much to the delight of the children. They couldn't wait for dinner to be over so they could go out and play.

Ethan scrounged up some old winter gear from Grandma Heather and went out with the boys to build a snowman. Here's Ethan, Reed, Max, and Daniel.


Poor Ally and Carter were just watching from the window, wishing they could join in on the fun.


Here's the snowman. A little dirty, but quite the snowman for Thanksgiving.


Ally finally mustered up the courage to go out and play, sadly the boys had moved on to something else and she was left all alone to play in the snow.


A little afternoon nap to help the food digest. (This picture was actually at my mom's the next day, after Thanksgiving Round II, "the leftovers")


Since it's Thanksgiving, here are a few of the things I am thankful for.
*Javan - He loves me back.
*Beautiful, healthy children
*Extended families
*The Gospel
*My job
*My friends
*My "stuff"

I know these are the typical answers and my list is pretty much all encompassing but when I really start to think of what I am thankful for, really it's everything. I wouldn't want to live without any of it. So thank you, all of you for being a part of my life, you only make it better.

No comments: