Ryan is really starting to smile and talk a lot. But every time I get out the camera to get some footage of it he gets distracted by the light on the camera and just wants to look at it and not at me. This little video is kind of the tail end of the cooing before he gets mad. He is growing too fast.
My little froggy after his bath.

Ally is such a big helper. Ryan weighs 14 lbs, she can't even lift him, but she tries as you can see here. He is a good sport and takes the abuse for a little while. Poor kid.
4 comments:
So cute! He has changed so much since I have seen him.
What a cutie pie! So from what I can tell, he looks like your hubby; what do you guys think? And how is life with 3 kids?? Give me any tips...
Oh, and Kelly made a comment on my blog and I'd like to see hers but I guess it's private...is there a way to get an invite?
Oh, he's soooo cute- I can hardly wait to hug him! So, I haven't heard the story of your baptism- do share!
I just love when they want to help. Just be glad she can't pick him up off the floor yet. I think I caught a few of my boys carrying the baby by one arm and a neck. We even had an occational drop but I think they all survived.
Post a Comment