Ethan has finished his last year of preschool. He has really enjoyed going to preschool and has learned so much. The last month or so he has asked me several times if I had signed him up for summer school yet. I hope he keeps his enthusiasm for loving school (who am I kidding, right?) So Monday he had preschool graduation. I had planned to video all their little songs but right when I started the video the low battery light came on. I was so sad, I didn't have another set of batteries so I had to conserve what I had left, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Ethan during graduation. The boy sitting next to him wouldn't hold still and kept bumping Ethan's hat. Ethan was getting a little discouraged. He looked so cute. He did lots better this year.

Receiving his diploma.

My big preschool graduate. I am so proud of you bud!

Ethan and his teacher Lana Lee. The sun was shining directly in their eyes. I should have taken another shot but the stinkin' battery was dying.

Me and the kids.

Each kid picked a song they wanted to sing for all the Mom's and Dad's. Ethan picked Peter Rabbit. Turn up your volume, it's barely audible. But at least there was sound coming out of his mouth, last year he just mouthed the words. (Sorry the video kind of gets cut short, again, the stinkin' battery)
Congratulations Ethan! On to kindergarten!
2 comments:
Ethan, who said you could get so big? Kindergarten already????
That's too bad about your battery, they always seem to be low at the times most needing to be photographed. The little cap and gowns are so cute.
Post a Comment