I am so thankful for the chance I have to be a mother to 3 beautiful kids. I think if you asked my kids they would say I was a mean mom and I probably am, but I love my kids and could not imagine my life without them. I want to give them the world. I love Javan for giving them to me. Families are forever! I love you guys.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Mother's Day!
In our family we have lots of mothers and the kids have lots of grandmas and we feel so blessed to know and love and be loved by all of them. These wonderful ladies make up such a huge part of our lives and we wouldn't want to spend it without them. Thank you so much Grandma Debra, Grandma Shannie, Grandma Lucinda, Grandma Heather, and Grandma Patsy (not pictured) for all that you do and for being such wonderful mothers/grandmas to us. We love you so much.
I am so thankful for the chance I have to be a mother to 3 beautiful kids. I think if you asked my kids they would say I was a mean mom and I probably am, but I love my kids and could not imagine my life without them. I want to give them the world. I love Javan for giving them to me. Families are forever! I love you guys.
I am so thankful for the chance I have to be a mother to 3 beautiful kids. I think if you asked my kids they would say I was a mean mom and I probably am, but I love my kids and could not imagine my life without them. I want to give them the world. I love Javan for giving them to me. Families are forever! I love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment