Ally looked cute as could be on the first day of school.
Friday, December 2, 2011
1st Day of School 2011
The kids started school on August 18. Ethan was actually excited to start second grade and to be in Mrs. Lee's class. Ally on the other hand said she wasn't excited to start kindergarten because it was going to be boring. I think she has listened to Ethan too much. But after a few days she was really enjoying herself in Miss Mikesell's class. On the first day, I told the kids that I would walk them to their classrooms. We had been to see where they were during registration, and they told me the knew how to get there and didn't need me to come in. I wasn't going to let them off that easy. I took Ally into her classroom and we found her seat and got her all settled in. I turned around to find Ethan and he was long gone. I walked down to his classroom and found him seated at his table and working on a worksheet. The little bum, I'm not letting him get rid of me that easy.
Ally looked cute as could be on the first day of school.
Ethan was mad and thought he was too big for "first day of school" pictures. Little does he know, I'm going to do this until he's a senior.
My big school kids.
Ryan was so proud of his big brother and sister.
Ahhhh, look at my cute kids. So proud of them. Way to go guys.
Ally looked cute as could be on the first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment