Friday, December 2, 2011

Fall Fun

Just a few pictures from some of our activities this fall.

Ethan and Ryan all tuckered out from some serious Lego building.
Ryan loves dad's new iPad. It's amazing that a 3 year old knows how to navigate and operate it.
Ryan and Ethan constructing something (?) in the sandbox. Again, too cool for shirts.

We had crazy hair day at school.

I was quite proud of Ally's hair. She won a t-shirt for her this masterpiece.

Ethan played flag football. He was so fired up when I told him I signed him up. He did not want to play. But once he got started, he really liked it.

He loved it when he got to hike the ball.


Running the ball. He even scored the winning touchdown on the last game of the season. What could be better than that. He scored one other touchdown earlier in the season.
In the huddle.
The team. Go Blue!
Great job BUD!
4 Months

Since I've been such a huge slacker on blogging, I thought I ought to mention that we are pregnant with baby #4.  This is something I have wanted for quite awhile now and had a bit of a hard time talking Javan into.  But now he's completely on board and we are both super excited for our new addition.  

I am also ecstatic to announce that we are having another girl!  While I love my boys to pieces.  I couldn't be happier for Ally and I that we are going to have another girl around the house.

I love being pregnant and my pregnancies have always gone really well. But this time around has been a lot harder on my body.  I guess I'm just not as young as I used to be.  And I hate admitting it. We are so excited to welcome a new sister into our family.

No comments: