Here's Ethan, Porter, and Maddax watching a movie before bedtime. (We really rough it when we go camping.)
All the dad's and the big boys went on a hike to look for elk sheds so Misty and I took the little kids on a hike down to a corral that was by our camp.
Climbing the fence. Jeter, Oakland, Ally, Porter, Maddax, and Ethan.
Ethan, Maddax, and Porter with Maddax's new puppy Payton.
In the cow chute. Ethan, Porter, Maddax, Oakland, Ally, and Jeter (and Payton)
My sweet little Ally.
Ethan
Isn't she sweet?
After the hike all the guys and big boys geared up for some serious paintball wars. I think we had 7000 paintballs and we went through all of them. Everyone has some battle wounds to show for it.
The mighty paintballers.
After that first game we played a game of husbands against wives in a paintball war. The wives got destroyed. We had no chance. But to our credit Karen and Misty have only played once and Jodene and I have never played so we didn't know what we were doing. We all have bruises on our bodies from where we got hit, one on my belly. I know, not very smart for a pregnant lady to be playing paintball. So after that round we were so upset that the guys hadn't even got hit once that we talked them into standing in a line and letting us each shoot 3 shots at them. I can't believe they agreed. I was videoing so Javan was lucky that I didn't shoot him.
Javan, D.I., Davey, and Kylor
1 comment:
Javan got off easy! Seriously, what were you thinking? Your poor little boy in the belly! Good thing he has some protection.
Post a Comment