Everyone is always asking me who the baby looks like. I am so bad at this. I can never tell. He looks like himself. Anway, here are some pictures of all 3 of my kids at just a few days old, for comparison.



Ally Ryan Ethan
Keep in mind that Ally was 2 lbs smaller than Ryan when she was born. She plumped up very quickly though.
4 comments:
I really cant tell who he looks like yet. I also think he has his own little man look-hes just so cute.
Erin... i've been looking at your blog for a while hope you don't mind me lurking!!! i LOVE the picture on your header... ally's hair is so cute, you should post an up close picture for me so i can figure it out!! i noticed that you put my hair blog on your blog roll, i ended up thinking it was too big of a pain and deleted it! but i think i will post hair pictures on my personal blog. anyway your baby is sooooo cute and i love his chubby cheeks!
Ryan is getting so big. What a cutie. Oh, and the announcement was darling!
I don't know who he looks like a good mix how is that. You do make some cute kids though!
Post a Comment