Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ally's First Day of School

Ally had her first day of school yesterday (Sept. 16). I put her in the preschool at the college, The students that are taking early childhood classes teach it, Ethan went to this school his first year. She was so excited. I had been telling her she was going to go to school for a few days and so yesterday morning she was excited to get dressed in "school clothes" and get her hair combed, and take pictures. She was excited until I told her it was time to go and then she got all scared and sad. She sulked the whole way down to school and wouldn't let me leave her. I finally just had to go. I took Ryan to the doctor and so Javan picked her up. He said she was happy and running around and playing. She says she wants to go back, so that's a good sign. And she was so proud of the little book she made. She is such a big girl.


I'm sure this happens with everyone but since we had Ryan Ally seems so big. It seems like she grew up overnight. She is such a good little helper. She was so cute wearing Javan's giant work boots.


Ethan and Ally have been into washing their own hair and bodies in the shower recently. A couple weeks ago they dumped 2 full bottles of shampoo and soap out in their bath. @$%^#$#!! I was so mad. So they had a stern talking-to about wasting and are doing better but you can see they are still over-using. All those bubbles are from their shampoo and soap. What you can see is what bubbles were left over when the water was drained out. They thought they were pretty funny "Bath Santas".


Ryan (and I) didn't not sleep a wink the night before this picture. I don't know what the matter was, but he was so exhausted the next, and so was I. I tried to wake him up all day so we didn't have a repeat sleepless night again. He did much better last night

No comments: