Holy cow! Look how chubby he is getting. You can almost watch him getting fatter. I can believe it though, I feel like that's all I do all day long. (Amber, he's going to be huge by the time you see him.)
It's been so nice to be able to have a nap during the day. Javan came home from work and caught Ryan and I catching some zzzz's.
I guess it was nap day, here is Ally and Ryan napping. Can you guess where he gets his cheeks. (If you really want to know where he gets his cheeks from I'll post of picture of me as a child, Javan loves to show them to people, he thinks they're hilarious.)
This picture didn't quite turn out how I had it pictured in my mind, but little toes are cute.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh he has already changed from the other pictures I've seen. Those cheeks definitely fit in to this family
I love cute toe pictures! All the pics really make me miss that newborn stage.
Ok you have the cutest kids. I can't beleive how dang chubby Ryan is. I never saw pictures of when he was first born, but those cheeks. Aren't chubby babies the best?!?! Congrats, I am glad everything went well. I will have to come by and kiss on him when I am free from my own rag-a-muffins.
Ryan has gotten big - He is so cute I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment