Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cook Out

It was such a nice day last Saturday that we decided to go on a cookout. We went out to Spring Creek Ranch to cook hobo dinners with my mom and dad. We picked a good day because the next day was absolutely freezing. I think we can officially say goodbye to warm weather and hello to winter. (Sad sobs!)

Ally and Ryan waiting for dinner to cook. (Ally has some left over princess angel Halloween hair.)


Ryan loved the cookout, he was really happy and cooing a lot. I was trying to get some pictures but it was getting dark and my camera has a hard time in that lighting, also the fire in the background was making it hard on the camera too. Anyway, this is a good shot of his smile. He is so cute.


I loved the cookout too!


Javan and Ryan tending the fire and the hobo dinners.


Grandma and Ryan.


Ethan and Grandpa loading up the 4-wheeler. Sorry this picture is pretty dark.

1 comment:

Amber Jensen said...

Man thats a nice white truck in the background. Oh Steve will be so sad to see that picture.