Monday, September 8, 2008

Ryan Pictures

Here's some more pictures of Ryan. He is so cute.


Yes, he's already smiling. He loves me.
So cute.
"No more pictures Mom"
Ohhhhhh!
My poor sweet boy has to lay under the bili light. I guess bili levels are supposed to be under 12, his was a 19 this morning so they sent over this light. I hate it. It's so sad to leave him in there, when I want to be holding him. We have to go back to the clinic tomorrow and they will draw blood again to check his levels.

3 comments:

Adalia said...

How sweet! We cant wait to meet him at Thanksgiving-Im sure he will be so big by then. Good Job Guys! Hes a keeper!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I feel for you, hopefully he won't have to be under the lights too long. He is a cutie! I can't tell who he looks like yet.

Beth said...

Congratulations!! He is such a cute little guy. I'm glad everything went well and that you got to have an epidural this time:)
We can't wait to meet him!